The Catalyst Gold Program is designed to prepare high school athletes for NCAA-level track and field by providing a college level training program while still in high school. Registration includes Nell’s “College-Select” service designed to assist athletes and parents with the college selection process.
• Ten (10) One-on-One Specialty Sessions- Strength/Hurdles/Jumps/Running Form
• Ten (10) Catalyst weekly Power Strength and Conditioning sessions at The Speed Factory
• Unlimited Attendance at Practices (43 Total Training Sessions)
• Group Goal Setting/Planning/Visualization Session
• One College Select Counseling Meeting for Prospective NCAA Athletes
• Training Program provided through trainingpeaks.com – an Interactive Website
• RISE racing singlet for new athletes